Just press gently to open, tilt to let the remover flow, then use it!
Get a 24-pack from Amazon for $ 4.99.
(Long, but worth it!) Promising results: âThese are actually the coolest thing I’ve ever used when it comes to removing makeup. So I like to wear full rhythm, different eyeshadow / face looks each day of varying complexity – I’d love to wear it. think i’ve run into a bevy of problems that you’d probably be interested in knowing these bad boys are dealing with.
1. WING LINING??? These things clean a cat’s eye so easily that you’ll have TOO MUCH free time without having to worry about restarting those wings.
2. Oops! Mascara. So let’s say you do a great job with your makeup and everything is fine and life is good and the muses are WITH YOU and- BAM! The mascara spoils the show. Let’s say you accidentally hit the wand in the inner corner of your eye or nose, or you sneeze and now it’s EVERYWHERE, or you do everything right and it still manages to get everywhere (it happens) . These GOTCHU sticks! Gently dabbing the makeup remover onto eye shadow or foundation always means you’ll have to reapply to those areas (unless you have time for the mascara to dry and just remove the scabs), but that’s EASIER to get rid of!
3. Lipstick troubles! Hi, I’m drawing my lips too much because I don’t have any lips to start with. Sometimes I get a little too crazy and find myself full of Trixie Mattel. They take care of it. They also take care of basic errors and burrs or whatever.
4. Fall? Boy, bye. Ever put on black eye shadow and ended up with bad theatrical black eyes in high school? Yeah no, clean the ones under your eyes and live your best life.
5. COLD CUT! Now this is my favorite because cut off eyeshadows are amazing and wonderful but so hard to do, until you get those MAGIC WANDS YO! Just trim those creases with CES and place some concealer in the new makeup-free lids for the most flawless, skin-free application you’ve ever experienced.
Now I’m probably forgetting a million other little reasons why you should get them, but oh my god find out for yourselves !! These are awesome. “-Muse