- Increasing understanding among global nail care populations is driving market expansion
- The global nail care market is estimated to register growth at a CAGR of 8.0% between 2022-2031
- Increased adoption of advanced nail care technologies in Asia Pacific drives the regional market
WILMINGTON, Del., August 11, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The global nail care market is estimated to gain a value of US$23.1 billion end of 2031, according to a study by Transparency Market Research (TMR). Moreover, the nail salon industry analysis indicates that the market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.0% during the forecast period, 2022 to 2031.
The TMR study sheds light on various key factors influencing the growth trajectory of the global Nail Care market. Therefore, the report covers an in-depth study of the growth drivers, growth restraints, challenges, and R&D in the market. Moreover, the study analysts shed light on the recent developments, emerging trends and the future of the nail industry.
The nail care market in Asia Pacific is expected to maintain its leading position during the forecast period due to many factors including an increase in the adoption of advanced technologies in different nail care products such as special effects, vivid colors, absorbent gels and sustainable traditional manicures. Additionally, the increase in the use of newer finishes, including glitter polishes, matte topcoats, and magnetic nail polishes, in several developing countries, including China and India strengthens the Asia Pacific nail care market, note analysts at TMR.
Request a sample report at – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=34913
nail care market: Key Findings
- Pedicures and manicures are increasingly being embraced by people across the globe as they cause minimal damage to the nail beds. According to TMR’s Global Nail Care Industry Report, such trends are expected to result in profitable prospects in the market. In addition, gel manicures or extensions have experienced a huge boom in recent years. This factor is expected to drive the sales growth in the global nail care market over the forecast period. One of the key factors driving the popularity of gel manicures among people is the polish look of acrylic.
- Major companies operating in the global nail care market are focusing on innovations in color cosmetics to meet the growing demand of the elderly female population across the globe. Additionally, several companies in the nail manufacturing industry are investing heavily in research to develop products specifically for seniors, researchers in a TMR report note. That aside, companies in the nail care market are ramping up R&D efforts to deliver next-generation products that can hydrate, strengthen and smooth nails, TMR analysts say. That aside, the demand for nail moisturizers and nail cleansers is increasing specifically among the aged clientele as their nails become brittle due to the age factor, note the 2022 nail industry statistics by TMR.
nail care market: Growth boosters
- Soaring nail care awareness among the global population is driving the growth of the market
- The growing trend of people across the globe to increase their spending on personal care products is creating profitable prospects in the nail care market
- Changing digital technology or social media trends across the globe are expected to generate notable growth avenues in the nail care market
Inquire Before You Buy – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=EB&rep_id=34913
nail care market: Key players
Some of the key players profiled in the report are:
- Barielle Ltd.
- American international industries
- ChromaDurlin (NV Organics)
- California Specialty Chemicals
- OPI Products, Inc.
- CNC International B.V.
- Delia Cosmetics
- Creative Nail Design, Inc.
- IL Cosmetics Group
- Fiabila SA
- Polychromatic (Keystone Research & Pharmaceutical Inc.)
- Kirker Enterprises, Inc.
Ask for references – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=ARF&rep_id=34913
Segmentation of the nail care market
- type of product
- nail color
- liquid nail color
- gel nail color
- Base coat and top coat
- Others (Acrylic Nail Polish, Shellac Nail Polish, etc.)
- nail treatment
- type of sale
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South America
Consumer Goods Research Reports
Makeup Remover Market – The global makeup remover market is expected to exceed the value of $4.3 billion by the end of 2031, grow at a CAGR of 6.5% from 2022 to 2031
Americas Spas and Beauty Salons Market – The Americas Spas and Beauty Salons Market is Expected to Exceed the Value of $244.52 billion by the end of 2031, expand at a CAGR of 7.01% from 2021 to 2031
Asia Pacific Facial Care Market – The Asia Pacific the face care market is expected to reach the value of US$88.4 billion by the end of 2031, expand at a CAGR of 6.9% from 2021 to 2031
Baby Care Products Market – The global baby care products market is expected to exceed the value of US$163.4 billion by the end of 2031, expand at a CAGR of 6.2% from 2021 to 2031
Hair Care Products Market – The global hair care products market is expected to exceed the value of $72 billion by the end of 2031, expand at a CAGR of 5.1% from 2021 to 2031
Sun care market – The global sun care market is expected to reach the value of US$3 billion by the end of 2031, expand at a CAGR of 5.6% from 2021 to 2031
Skin Care Products Market – The global skin care products market is expected to reach the value of US$269.2 billion by the end of 2031, expand at a CAGR of 5.6% from 2021 to 2031
Cosmetic Skin Care Market – The global cosmetic skin care market is expected to reach US$154.7 billion by the end of 2031, grow at a CAGR of 4.8% from 2022 to 2031
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research registered at Wilmington, Delaware, United States, is a global market intelligence firm that provides syndicated research reports and business advisory services. Our proprietary blend of quantitative forecasting and trend analysis provides forward-looking insights to thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With broad research and analytical capability, Transparency Market Research uses rigorous primary and secondary research techniques to develop distinctive datasets and research material for trade reports.
For more information on advanced industries research, visit our YouTube channel –
Transparency Market Research Inc.
HEADQUARTERS IN THE CITY CENTER,
1000 N. West Street,
Office 1200, Wilmington, Delaware 19801 United States
Such : +1-518-618-1030
UNITED STATES – Canada toll-free: 866-552-3453
E-mail: [email protected]
SOURCE Transparency Market Research