PETALUMA, California., September 17, 2021 / PRNewswire / – Elderly Care Authority, the nation’s leading senior care and placement advisory franchise, has partnered with Sequoia Senior Solutions, a leader in home care, to deliver a roadmap of resources, including education and support for families, professionals and participants across the country whose lives are affected by dementia.
The virtual conference will take place on Tuesday September 21 of 8:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. PST. A 40 $ Donating to the Walk to End Alzheimer’s Disease will give you full access to the online event which includes insightful perspectives from the following presenters:
- Lisa Isbell, MA, CSA, Certified Dementia Practitioner – What my kids need to know
- Bridget mackay, Estate planning lawyer- It’s never too early to plan, don’t let it be too late
- Matt Gurwell, founder of Beyond Driving with Dignity – Solve the complex problems of older drivers
- Cynthia Perthuis, CSA, CADDCT, CDP – Finding the right words: how to have “the conversation”
- Jean Wotring, dementia specialist, owner of Primrose Special Alzheimer’s Living – Breakthroughs in dementia medications
- Jill zimmerman, Business Manager, Sonoma Hills Clearwater Hold on and let go
- Christi keith – CEO, Anchor Hospice – Palliative care vs hospice
- Ariana Myers, Alzheimer Association – Understanding and Responding to Dementia-Related Behaviors
- Gabriella Ambrosi, President, Sequoia Senior Solutions & Marcy Baskin, Vice President of Franchise Support and Education, Senior Care Authority- Move or stay? Elderly care options
“By offering this live event, more people will receive the information they need to make informed decisions, know all of their options and know how to best advocate for their loved ones or clients with dementia,” said Marcy Baskin, CSA, CDP and VP of Franchise Support and Training at Senior Care Authority. “Many of us have our own experiences with dementia and we know that no one should have to deal with it alone. This event is designed to alleviate as much as possible the burden of the unknowns, concerns and questions that arise and to pave the way for more Resources. ”
For more information and to register, visit http://events.constantcontact.com/register/event?llr=po9t9nbbb&oeidk=a07eiebk6ef910d6b14
About the Elderly Care Authority
Senior Care Authority® is a Senior Placement and Eldercare Consulting organization based in Petaluma, California. The network is made up of local and professionally trained counselors who help families overcome the overwhelming challenges associated with selecting the best options for assisted living, memory care, nursing and other long-term care services. duration. They also offer advocacy, family coaching and elder care counseling services, including facilitating essential conversations between family members, locating a qualified nursing facility, home care agency, or a selection of caregivers, remote care, finding the right resources and learning how to access them or regular monitoring. in visits to relatives. To learn more about the Senior Care Authority and franchise opportunities, visit SeniorCareAuthority.com.
About Sequoia Senior Solutions
Sequoia Senior Solutions offers peace of mind to the North Bay region (California) the elderly and members of their families. Services include friendly companionship, assistance with personal care, bathing and grooming, light housekeeping, errands and purchases, meal preparation and medication reminders, and are aimed at empowering the elderly to continue to live in their homes for as long as possible.
Sequoia Senior Solutions is a licensed home care organization through the California Department of Human Services. All caregivers are employed full time, are covered by workers’ compensation, bonded and insured. All of the caregivers have passed a thorough background check and have been highly skilled in caring for the elderly population.
Services are provided in Sonoma, Marine, Napa, Solano, Lake and Mendocino counties.
Visit SequoiaSeniorSolutions.com or send an email to: [email protected]
SOURCE Elderly Care Authority