USA, Rockville MD, 19 Jul. 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — According to the latest natural gelling agent market analysis by Fact.MR, a market research and competitive intelligence provider, the global market is expected to be valued at USD 3.27 billion in 2022, and to extend a CAGR of around 6.8% over the period 2022-2032. The strong growth of the market is mainly attributed to the rise demand for products containing natural ingredients.
The consumption of natural gelling agents, in terms of volume, was approximately 1,065 tons in 2021, which represents approximately 7% of the total consumption by volume of gelling agents, which is expected to reach 1,852 tons by the end of 2032.
Additionally, the consumption of natural gelling agents for their application in food and beverage production, over the period 2022-2032, is expected to increase at a CAGR of 6.8%. Additionally, according to projections, the demand for natural gelling agents in personal care products is set to increase dramatically.
For critical information on this market, request more information at:
Key insights from market research
- By product type, natural gelatin gelling agents are expected to provide an absolute dollar opportunity worth US$923 million during the forecast period of 2022 to 2032.
- Based on the application, the use case of natural gelling agents in food and beverages is expected to grow at a high CAGR of approximately 6.8% over the decade.
- Based on the application, the consumption of natural gelling agents for the production of various personal care products is set to increase 1.8 times by 2032.
- China is expected to capture around 13% of the global natural gelling agent market share by 2032.
- Europe is expected to offer an absolute dollar opportunity worth US$588 million by the end of 2032.
“Europe is expected to take control of the natural gelling agent market in the near future due to the skincare sector increasingly adopting natural gelling agents” says a Fact.MR analyst.
Additionally, growing public awareness about the harmful effects of artificial agents is expected to accelerate the natural gelling agent market in the coming period. As such, the cosmetics vertical is also poised to see increased use of natural gelling agents in the future.
Fact.MR has provided detailed price information of major natural gelling agent manufacturers positioned in all regions, in addition to providing information on sales growth, production capacity and speculative production expansion in the recently released report.
For in-depth insights of Natural Gelling Agents Market, Request Methodology at
Main impact factors
- Hydrocolloids are a combination of gelling agents and stabilizers. Increasing application scope of nutraceuticals and nutritional products such as soluble dietary fiber is expected to drive the demand for hydrocolloids during the forecast period.
- The global gelling agents market is expected to grow owing to the growth in demand for dietary supplements as they are highly nutritious.
- Over the next few years, the increase in demand for ready-to-eat foods should create new potential for this sector.
- Over the next seven years, market growth is expected to be hampered by a lack of resources and fluctuating prices for these hydrocolloids and emulsifiers.
Evolution of market
The major players in the natural gelling agents market are CP Kelco, Cargill, Dangshan Heisheng Pectin Co., Ltd., Du Pont Nemours and Company, Fufeng Group Company Ltd., Ingredion Inc., India Glycols Ltd., Hindustan Gums & Chemicals Ltd. ., Fuerst Day Lawson, Deosen Biochemical Ltd., Opal Biotech, Nitta Gelatin, Kraft Heinz, Rousselot SAS, Rama Gum Industries, Sterling Biotech Ltd., etc. The latest developments in this regard are as follows:
- CP Kelco, in October 2021, announced the launch of GENU Pectin. It appears as one of the solutions made with natural ingredients intended to improvise on the shelf life of buttermilk. The objective behind this launch is the expansion of the natural gelling agent business in the high potential market of India.
- Cargill, in October 2021, announced the filing of kappa carrageenan. It is a substance that is used to improve the texture of gelling formulations. This launch was a step towards expanding the portfolio of environmentally friendly products.
Key segments covered by the Natural Gelling Agents industry survey
- Natural Gelling Agents Market by Product Type:
- Xanthan gum
- gellan gum
- Guar gum
- Natural Gelling Agents Market by Applications:
- Personal care
- Bath products
- Bubble bath liquids and body washes
- skin care products
- Moisturizing creams
- Face creams
- Oral care
- Bath products
- Formulation of make-up products
- Food and drinks
- Fruit fillings
- Cultured dairy products
- Personal care
- Natural Gelling Agents Market by Region:
- North America Natural Gelling Agents Market
- Natural Gelling Agents Market in Latin America
- Natural Gelling Agents Market in Europe
- East Asia Natural Gelling Agents Market
- Natural Gelling Agents Market in South Asia and Oceania
- Middle East & Africa Natural Gelling Agents Market
For complete information, ask an analyst here
More valuable information available
Fact.MR, in its new offering, presents an unbiased analysis of the global natural gelling agents market, presenting historical market data (2017-2021) and forecast statistics for the period 2022-2032.
The study reveals essential information by product type (xanthan gum, gellan gum (low acyl and high acyl), guar gum, pectin and gelatin), by application (personal care (bath products (bubble baths and body washes and shampoo), skin care products (face creams and moisturizers and lotions) and oral care), formulation of make-up products and food and beverages (fruit fillings, confectionery, dairy products of culture, jams, jellies, etc.)) and by region (North America, LATAM, Europe, East Asia, South Asia and Oceania and MEA).
About Fact.MR’s Chemicals and Materials Division
Expert analysis, actionable insights, and strategic recommendations from Fact.MR’s highly skilled chemicals and materials team help customers around the world meet their unique business intelligence needs. With a repository of over a thousand reports and over a million data points, the team has analyzed the chemical and materials industry in over 50 countries for more than a decade. The team provides unparalleled end-to-end research and advisory services.
explore more Chemical and materials industry Reports:
Road Marking Paints and Coatings Market – The global road marking paints and materials market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.5% through 2032, reaching a valuation of US$12.2 billion, according to market research provider Fact.MR and competitive intelligence.
Industrial Enzymes Market – The demand for carbohydrases is expected to grow at a higher CAGR of 4.3% from 2022 to 2032, owing to their high thermal stability, as well as their growing acceptance in the food and biofuel industries. As such, this segment is expected to account for around 44% of the global market share.
Oleochemicals Market – The demand for fatty acids is expected to grow at a higher CAGR of 6.2% over the decade. Fatty acids dominate the market as it is a sustainable and cost effective way to produce chemicals and fuels from renewable sources.
Maleic Anhydride Market – Global Maleic Anhydride Market was valued at 2.8 Billion US$ in 2021 and is projected to be valued at 2.9 Billion US$ in 2022. During the assessment period 2022-2032, the demand is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.4%, likely to reach $4.1 billion by the end of the said forecast period.
Petroleum coke market – Petroleum coke is the final solid product of petroleum refining and comes in two varieties: fuel grade petroleum coke and calcined grade petroleum coke. In addition to gasoline, diesel, and jet fuel, a barrel of crude oil yields a range of products.
Hexane market – Hexane sales in the MEA region are expected to grow at a CAGR of 3% and represent a valuation of $143.9 million by the end of 2032. However, exchange rate volatility and market instability political landscape should hamper the market. potential in the MEA region.
Metallic films market – The use of metallized BOPP films is a cost-effective packaging alternative for major end-user industries, and the strength and stiffness of these films make them ideal for packaging and decoration, resulting in increased global demand for metallized polymer films.
Squalene market – Squalene has become a popular choice in several end-use industry verticals due to the growing popularity of its beneficial properties of UV protection, anti-aging effects, and more. Squalene is preferred for skincare because it has anti-aging and UV protection. Properties.
Structural Adhesives Market – The global structural adhesives consumption is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.7% from 2022 to 2032. The global structural adhesives market is worth US$14.74 billion in 2022 and is expected to generate revenue of 28. US$2 billion by the end of 2032.
scar film market – Rising demand for personalized wound treatment solutions is expected to significantly drive the market growth. The gradual realization of the benefits associated with healing films will attract more people to these products, especially transparent film treatments.
Market research and consulting agency that makes the difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1000 companies trust us to make their most critical decisions. Although our experienced consultants use the latest technology to extract hard-to-find information, we believe that our USP is the trust our clients place in our expertise. Covering a wide range – from automotive and Industry 4.0 to healthcare and retail, our coverage is extensive, but we ensure that even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in the USA and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarters based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Contact us with your goals and we will be a competent research partner.
USA Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
E-mail: [email protected]
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583