Last week, Inc. Magazine launched its 2022 Inc. 5000 list of America’s fastest-growing private companies. Several consumer product companies that manufacture or sell beauty products were selected.
In other news, Dr. Squatch, the quirky men’s grooming brand, is once again collaborating with Lucasfilm to launch its second Star Wars-themed collection inspired by “Star Wars legends of the Skywalker Saga.”
Additionally, The Estée Lauder Companies Inc. reported net sales of $17.74 billion for its fiscal year ended June 30, 2022, an increase of 9% from $16.22 billion in the reporting period. ‘last year. Fabrizio Freda, President and Chief Executive Officer, said, “We delivered excellent results in fiscal year 2022, exceeding our expectations in the fourth quarter and achieving record revenue and profitability on an adjusted basis. year.
Here are our 10 most viewed stories from the past week:
1. Top 50 Cosmetics Companies Ranking
2. Winky Lux is among the 20 fastest growing beauty companies
3. Fastest Growing Consumer Products Companies in the United States
4. Top skincare and beauty trends of 2022 so far
5. 4 key beauty trends for 2023
6. The best beauty brands in the US – ranked by Cosmetify
7. Dr. Squatch will launch a second collection of Star Wars soaps
8. Estée Lauder Companies Deliver Strong Results in Fiscal Year 2022
9. Johnson & Johnson halts global sales of talcum-based baby powder
10. SOS Beauty holds several leadership positions
Thanks for reading our latest news. We will have a new list for you next Monday.
Have a good week!