Last week, Target introduced nearly 40 new beauty brands, including own and black-owned brands, in-store and online. Half of the new brands are exclusive to Target, with hundreds of new options for hair, nails, makeup, skincare, bath and body.
Additionally, Rihanna’s Fenty Beauty was named Beauty Company of the Year by Beauty Packaging. Don’t miss the story where we take a look at some of Fenty’s packaging highlights in 2021 and share insights from global brand design leaders in the cosmetics industry.
In financial news, Famille C Venture, a French investment company founded by Prisca Courtin-Clarins under the aegis of Famille C, the Courtin-Clarins family holding company, has agreed to acquire own make-up brand Ilia Beauty.
Here are our 10 most viewed stories from the past week:
1. Top 50 Cosmetics Companies Ranking
2. Target adds 40 new beauty brands
3. Ranking of the 50 best cosmetic companies 2021
4. Fenty Beauty Launches Icon Refillable Lipstick
5. Rihanna’s Fenty Beauty is our Beauty Company of the Year
6. The biggest beauty industry deals and acquisitions in 2021
7. The best beauty brands in the US – ranked by Cosmetify
8. Ilia Beauty is acquired by Family C Venture
9. Entrepreneur Lisa Barlow sells beauty brand N+B to Channel Op.
10. L’Oréal Actions 2021 Annual Results
Thanks for reading our latest news. We will have a new list for you next Monday.
Have a good week!